Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Why Am I Afraid of Being Successful?

When Iodine used to believe about the word success, it paralytic me. I felt like the human race was making merriment of my failures. For so many old age I convinced myself that prosperity would only happen in my life clip if I failed at everything I did. I had no thought that I was afraid of being successful. In fact, the thought of being successful was like being trapped in a deep well with no when there to hear or assist me. Iodine felt like I was enchained to be a slave to failure as I felt that good things were never meant for me to obtain.

I am certain many of you reading this article are very familiar with Seth Thomas H. Palmer's celebrated quotation mark "if at first you don't succeed, try, seek again." Each clip I hear person saying this quotation mark it made me inquire if we are all doomed for failure if we are not able to carry through our ends the first time. Are the terms of success a life full of desperation and unhappiness? Why make I have got to neglect in order to succeed?

It was at this point in my life that I had no hint why I befriended failure for so many years. I think I had always seen failure as a mark of strength. When you failed at something, you worked harder to over come up one failure only to come in another failure. Eventually one twenty-four hours I would be successful, right? Not in my eyes. Instead for me I strongly believed that prosperity was only designed for those people who never lived a life of pain. I called them the "lucky" people. I always believed that people who were lucky never had to struggle for survival. I had convinced myself that the lone thing lucky people had were successes free from hurting and any failures they had were "second hand." This basically meant that people who were lucky lone proverb failure through the eyes of people who always failed at things. Lucky people were only able to sympathise with people who failed but never could they sympathize as failure was not a portion of the lucky people's vocabulary. To me, people who were lucky always enjoyed life for what it was deserving and were never concerned about what they twenty-four hours would convey as they always experienced felicity and fruitfulness. I am ashamed to acknowledge it but for many old age I literally disliked people who never failed at anything. I am so glad that I no longer believe this manner as it was through my kid that I learned that I DESERVED to undergo success just like everyone else in the world. Truly I can state that my life changed for the better as soon as I realized that we all spell through failures (some greater than others) to attain the successes we are all called and destined to obtain.

After calendar months of looking back at my life, I came to the decision that when I used to set up myself to neglect at something, I always failed. Why you may ask? I always failed at things as I never took the clip to happen ways to be successful. When I compared success and failure, it reminded me of the old proverb where it states that it takes more than musculuses to scowl than to smile. The same is true with success and failure. It took more than attempt to neglect at my visions than it took to win at them. My visions were birth from within me. Arsenic the Godhead of my visions, I already knew my strengths and failings as well as what it would take for me to do my visions into reality. Iodine never realized how much I was sabotaging my ain felicity because I was afraid of being successful.

Now that I have got started reaping the crop of success I no longer hang out with my past failures. Instead of focusing in on what Iodine did incorrect I now look at the lessons I learned from each failing attempt. With every failing effort I have got establish a new manner to succeed. I have got learned how to win because I now believe in me. Sol I promote you today as you read this article to allow travel of the manus of failure and catch clasp of success as for every failure you undergo within your life your success is right around the corner. Bash not be afraid to undergo success as truly you rate it just like me.

No comments: